Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 here we come!


Happy New Years! We just got back from Florida as a family and it was a good trip- although there was cold weather. The new puppy handled the traveling well. There is nothing like being in a car for 20 hours with your family (and a needy puppy) to get closer and to also fight a lot! Family vacations are priceless.

For 2011 I do have a somewhat resolution (for a person who doesn't really believe in resolutions!)- to decide what my priorities are and to put my energies towards what is important to me. But see I first have to decide where I want to put my energies. I am an ideas/possibilities person and I have lots and lots of ideas that I could follow through with. But then I get spread too thin, feel overwhelmed and neglect myself and others, so 2011 is the year I narrow in on where/what I choose to spend my time on. I get so energized by ideas, but then I have too many irons in the fire. So I shall work on deciding what is important and focusing on that.

And really one of them needs to be health-when I was younger neglecting my health wasn't a big deal, but as I get older, it really is no longer an option (health issues are creeping up on me)- so regular exercise is a must as is increase in fruits and veggies.

To 2011- be kind to yourself and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment